About Me

My photo
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

Nothing made up of Sub-nothings; Things made up of NothingI

Saturday, February 19, 2005 0 comments

I am deeply interested in physics - particle physics and quantum Mechanics as an amature theoretician. I like to theorize on the enigma of this field. I believe that space - that absence of things - or nothing - deserves more research. I believe its "nothing" that really matters. Could it be that space has a structure of its own - made up of massless - neutrino like particles. Could there be a new source of energy locked up in this structure of space. Can we use this energy. Does space transform into matter through "Higgs Mechanism". Are virtual Particles thrown up by space structure transformations. Wild ?? Dreamy??? Hmmm. Someday we will know. Well on a more metaphysical note - in real life also - does nothing really matters.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Post a Comment