About Me

My photo
I look at life with detachment and distance, like a window shopper. Not only I study the window but also my own reflections in it.

String Theory in less than 2 mins

Sunday, July 13, 2008 1 comments

There was a contest on youtube to explain string theory in 2 minutes. The duckie video is the best and simple. The pronunciation is a bit foreign:

Its really good - I also learnt a lot in two minutes. CU Soon!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comments: to “ String Theory in less than 2 mins so far...

  • Anonymous September 01, 2018 4:09 AM
     

    I think that everything published made a bunch of sense. But, what about this?
    what if you typed a catchier post title? I mean, I don't wish to tell you how to run your website, but
    suppose you added a title that makes people want more?

    I mean "String Theory in less than 2 mins" is kinda vanilla.
    You could glance at Yahoo's home page and note how
    they write post headlines to grab viewers interested.
    You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab readers excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it
    might make your posts a little livelier.

Post a Comment